Create awesome stuff!
Hack the south 2020 is a great opportunity to meet a lot of smart people, build your ideas and win awesome prizes!
£1,400 in prizes
Logitech Speakers (5)
Amazon Alexa (5)
A Fancy Drone (5)
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
● Is the project technically impressive or complex? ● Does it seem remarkable that this hack was made in just a weekend?
Level of innovation
● Is the team solving a real problem? ● Did the team come up with a good solution to the problem? ● Did they come up with a radical approach? ● Is their project innovative and original? ● How creative has the group been in solving the challenge?
● Did the team think about the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX)? ● How well designed are their project and demo? ● How are the graphics and the human-computer interaction?
● Did the team show a working demo or was it mostly mocked? ● Can their project be considered a minimum viable product? ● Does the idea come to life with their demo or is it irrelevant to the problem they presented?
● Was the pitch convincing enough? ● Was it short and to the point or boring and detailed? ● Did they have a “wow” factor? ● Did they really amaze and excite the audience?